Weekly online discussion about "COVID-19, robots and us" from Silicon Valley Robotics with guest speakers this week, March 24:
- Gui Cavalcanti, CEO/Cofounder of Breeze Automation and Founder of Open Source Covid-19 Medical Supplies Group,
- Alder Riley, Founder at ideastostuff and a coordinator at Helpful Engineering,
- Tra Vu, COO at Ohmnilabs, a telepresence robotics and 3D printing startup,
- Mark Martin, Regional Director Advanced Manufacturing Workforce Development California Community Colleges,
- Ken Goldberg, UC Berkeley Director of the CITRIS People and Robots Initiative,
- Andra Keay, Managing Director of Silicon Valley Robotics and Visiting Scholar at CITRIS People and Robots Initiative will act as moderator.
- Beau Ambur, Outreach, Design and Technology Lead for Kickstarter will be coordinating technology for us.
Donations will support the work of OSCMS, Helpful Engineering and PPE groups.